Before assigning the cost centre to staff, you need to set up the cost centre in the system first.
Set up Cost Centre
- Go to Payroll --> Cost Centre-->Add New.
- Input the Cost Centre Code and Name-->Save
Assign cost centre
There are two ways to assign cost centre.
1. Assign in Placement
- Go to Staff--> Placement and select specific placement
- Go to Cost Center section and add a new allocation to this placement
1.2 In Batch
- Go to Staff->Placement-->Export the file as the template
- Find the sheet "CostCentre" and delete other unused excel sheets
- Input the corresponding field-->Save
- TIPS: you can input one staff manually cost centre in the system as the template before exporting the file
- Please delete the existing cost centre if any
- Import the file to the system
◆Note: Please make sure the sum of all those allocations is 100%.
2. Assign in Payroll Batch
- After a placement is added to a Payroll Batch, you can click that placement.
- You can see a list of pay items. Click the wheel/gear at the end of the row and select "Allocate Cost"
- If you have already allocated the cost centre through the 1st method(i.e Assign in Placement), you can still edit the amount, though it will only affect the allocation of that payroll
- If you update the Cost Centre in the staff Placement but the payroll batch has already been created, you can update the Cost Allocation without affecting the payroll amount by going to payroll batch-->Gear of the title-->"Update All Cost Allocations"
Please sign in to leave a comment.