Why configure a bank account for HSBC/HSB HSBCNet iFile format?
Your company has a bank account at HSBC or Hang Seng Bank. You would like to submit autopay instruction in HSBCnet iFile format after preparing payroll in Backstage.
How to configure a bank account for HSBC/HSB HSBCNet iFile format?
- In [Master Data] / [Bank Account], open the record you are working with:
- Autopay File Template: select "HsbcIFileAutopay"
- Reference Number 1: fill in ACH Payment Code to be provided by HSBC/Hang Seng. Example: F01
- Reference Number 2: fill in Customer ID: to be provided by HSBC/Hang Seng. Example: ABC00101001
- Reference Number 3: fill in HSBCnet Customer ID provided by HSBC/Hang Seng. Mandatory for HSBCnet file upload. Example: HKHASETES111111111
- Reference Number 4: fill in File Authorization Mode as needed. Accepted value: A - Pre Authorized. P - instructional. If you leave this blank, Backstage will use "A".
How to insert one time reference when generating HSBC/HSB HSBCNet iFile format?
- When generating the autopay file in payroll batch, you can specify these reference values:
- Reference: which will show up as File Reference in the file.
- Reference 2: which will show up as First Party Reference in the file
Please sign in to leave a comment.