Your company may review the leave policy and would like to
- increase the leave entitlement or
- add a long-term extension to the unused AL or
- change the original leave forfeited date
◆**For only one-time leave extension, please take a look at the following page:
Add or "Extend" Forfeiture date to Leave
◆**Please remember do not change the existing Leave Entitlement setting!!!
How to handle if our company change Leave Policy?
- Go to Attendance -> Leave Entitlement
- Open any one of the existing Leave Entitlement
- Click "Copy" to create the new Leave Entitlement by copying that entitlement setting
- Input the new Leave Entitlement Code and Name -> Save
- Enable the Organization Permission
- Update the Entitled Days or Max Days to B/F by clicking the Period Number
- Details can take a look at the following page: What can be defined in Leave Period?
- Go to Staff -> Placement -> Leave section
- Click "Add New" and input the information that needs to be updated with the new Effective Date
- Check if the leave balance is correct
◆To update the Leave Entitlement in batch, please take a look at the following page:
(**We suggest you find some staff to do it manually and check if the leave balance is correct first. As you may need to delete it manually if the leave balance is wrong)