Leave entry is a historical leave record of an employee
- A leave entry contains information like leave type and details of the leave period.
- Leave entry is useful when calculating employee's salary, eg: you let Backstage know how many absent days within that pay period so Backstage calculate employee's wages on pro-rata basis
- Leave entry let Backstage calculate the remaining leave balances for an employee for you
1) Add one leave entry manually
- Go to Attendance --> Leave Entry
- Add New
- Select Placement, leave type and leave period
Note 1* Start Time and End Time will be shown automatically after leave period was selected. If not, please check whether a shift was assigned on this leave day
Note 2* Duration should be shown automatically after Start Time and End Time was input, there is no need to input Duration manually as Backstage will calculate for you
After adding this leave entry manually, try to export a leave entry excel file template
Next > Step 8: Importing Employee Leave Records by Excel
Please sign in to leave a comment.